Trailer or Tow Behind Camper Camera Kit for Ford Super Duty
This is a plug and play camera kit that will allow you to replace your factory tailgate camera with this heavy duty commercial camera! Perfect for your trailer or tow behind camper with your Ford Super Duty.
Kit includes the following:
- Heavy duty commercial camera with Sony CCD sensor
- OEM to commercial coax conversion harness-plug and play! OEM conversion harness has factory ends for plug and play with your existing wiring
- 32' coaxial wire harness with weather tight connectors (unless other option selected above)
- Trailer quick disconnect system for easy camera connections - weather tight! (CS-UTQC)
- One year warranty!
- Sony Ultra CCD for a super clear image
- 19 infra-red LED's that will create a daytime like display even in complete darkness
- 150 degree view
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 0 lux (no light required to operate)
- Heavy cast casing, steel mounting bracket and steel sun shield
- Locking weather tight connector
**Not compatible with trucks that have the 360 degree view system** See our other kit options.
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 68 Camera|
|Night Vision||0 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||700 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Not Available|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Wiring Type||Factory Plug&Play|
|Camera Mount Location||Camper/Utility Bed, Universal Mount|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
|Radio Screen Size||4.2” Ford, 6” Ford, 8” Ford Sync 2, Ford 8" Sync 3|
Ford Super Duty truck with a factory installed backup camera. This kit relies on the factory camera chassis harness to operate. Not compatible if your truck has the 360 surround view system.
Super Duty: 2008-2020
Note: The automatic lowering and power locking tailgate feature is disabled when using this kit as it is intended for applications where the tailgate is completely removed.
Mount the camera anywhere! Versatile mount allows for surface mount in virtually any location. Camera tilt is adjustable so the view can be adjusted to accommodate any view required!
Power is run to the camera through the coaxial cable so it is not necessary to locate power on the trailer or area where the camera is mounted.
OEM conversion harness plugs directly into the factory camera connection located under the truck, behind the rear bumper. Quick disconnect port mounts to the back of the truck. Quick disconnect coil extends between the truck and trailer quick disconnect ports.