Smartphone Integration for Select GM® Vehicles with 8" display
Today people are always connected using their smartphones and Apps to stay in contact with friends and listen to their favorite music. There is a high need to safely integrate the smartphone and Apps in the vehicle’s environment. Here's a way to seamlessly integrate with your smartphone through your vehicle’s built-in color touch-screen display.
When you connect your compatible smartphone, your Infotainment System takes on the look and function of your device. You can access select features of your phone -- like your maps, messages and music — right from your vehicle’s touch-screen display.
Vehicle must have option code IO4, IO5, or IO6 on the glovebox sticker to be compatible. See SKU: CS-GMSPIOB for IOB option code.
- Built-In Dual Link Module that allows connection of smartphone devices with two-way mirroring control
- Control Apps Using Smartphone's Voice Control
- Provides a Reverse Camera Input with Active Parking Guidelines
- 2 Audio/Video Auxiliary Inputs
- Compatible with Cadillac® CUE, GM®, MyLink (iO3, iO5 & iO6) infotainment Systems with 4.3" & 8" Screens
- 1-year Warranty
- Smartphone Integration Module
- CAN Box
- CUE Harness
- MyLink Harness
- Push Button Switch
- USB Cable
- RCA Audio Cable
- 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Video Cable
|Cam Only/Complete Kit||Complete Kit|
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Lockpick A/V Inputs||2|
|Camera Input Ports||1|
|Wiring Type||Factory Plug&Play|
|Radio Screen Size||4.2" MyLink, 8" MyLInk/Intellilink|
Plug and play with your factory 4.3" or 8" (CUE®, GM®, MyLink®) display.