Multi-Camera Interface for 8" Ford® Factory SYNC 3
This multi camera interface allows users to integrate to an existing rear view camera, or add a rear camera if vehicle doesn't have one. Also, add a front and/or side cameras, all integrated into the 8” factory display with SYNC 3 . Using this interface module, combined with a rear view camera and front or side cameras (not included) provides the driver with a complete, unobstructed view of what’s around the vehicle displayed on the existing 8” SYNC 3 factory display.
The integration module is plug and play with your factory SYNC 3 system. Allows connection of 3 cameras to the factory screen in addition to the OEM backup camera. Also, allows monitoring of any connected camera at any time while driving (not including OEM backup camera). Right and left blind spot camera inputs are automatically triggered by the turn signals. Easy to use menus in the factory screen with operation choices. Factory rear camera is not available above 7 mph.
- 1 Composite Video input.
- Left Camera input.
- Right Camera input.
- Front Camera input.
- Rear Camera input.
- Vehicles with OEM rear view camera: OEM rear camera will work as it did before
- Lane Watch Cameras (left & right): Automatically triggered with turn signals.
- Front Camera: Can be triggered at any time in any speed, by a specific button.
- Rear Camera: Aftermarket rear view camera can be triggered at any time in any speed, by a specific button.
- Video in motion function: Allows passenger access to Navigation menu while vehicle is in motion.
- Video interface is 100% Plug & Play and requires no wire splicing.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
Composite Video Input: is controlled by the Volume button and is designed for:
- 1. DVD
- 2. Game Consoles
- 3. PC’s
- 4. Smartphones / Tablets (Depending on the type of smartphone / Tablet you intend to use a Smartphone Mirror Interface is required and sold separately)
Music or Video playback from Smartphones / Tablets can be achieved with a Smartphone Mirror Interface add-on.(sold separately)
- SYNC 3 Multi-Cam interface module-Plug and play with factory display
- 12 Volt power module(for adding cameras)
- Install instructions
- CAMERAS AND DISPLAY RADIO NOT INCLUDED
This interface kit comes with a 1 year warranty.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Brand||EVI Systems|
|Camera Input Ports||4|
|Wiring Type||Factory Plug&Play|
|Radio Screen Size||Ford 8" Sync 3|
This kit is compatible with F-150 and Super Duty trucks that have a Ford® 8” SYNC 3 factory display.
2017-2021 Super Duty
This kit connects up to 4 cameras total to your factory 8" SYNC 3 radio The interface module plugs into the back of your factory navigation screen. The instructions walk you through the entire installation process.
Connect 12 volt power module directly to the battery and connect all camera power wires directly to the power module.