Heavy Duty Trailer Camera Kit, 5" LCD Monitor, Rear Cam, 2 Side Cams
This kit is designed to add a rear camera and 2 side cameras to the back/sides of your travel trailer or 5th wheel! Comes with everything you need to install the camera on the rear of the trailer, side cameras, and coax cables to the cab to connect to the included 5" digital LCD monitor. This kit includes our 5th wheel trailer 3 cam quick disconnect system allowing you to disconnect your trailer with ease by making the camera connections as simple as unplugging the lights of the trailer.
- Rear facing Sony CCD camera with 700 TV lines and built in LED's for superior night vision
- 64' 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC20)
- (2) 16' 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC5)
- (2) Commercial Side Cameras
- 3 cam trailer quick disconnect system for easy camera connections - weather tight! (CS-UTQC3)
- 5" LCD Digital monitor (CS-5)
- All connections are weather tight except those made inside the cab!
- 1 Year warranty
Rear Camera specifications:
- 1/3" Sony CCD for the highest clarity available
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 150 degree field of view
- 18 IR LED's for clear night vision even in complete blackness
- Weather grommet for easy cable passage to the interior
- Aluminum alloy weather tight casing with IP68 water resistance - adjustable glare shield included
- Weather tight screw connectors for extremely secure and dry connections
- 1 Year Warranty
Side Camera Specifications:
- Sharp CCD night vision sensor
- Infrared LED's to allow vision in complete darkness
- 120 degree view
- 420 TV lines of resolution
- Solid steel bracket construction with plastic housing over camera assembly
- 1 year warranty
The side view cameras will allow you to see those blind spots with ease! Has a weather tight 4 pin connector that will quickly and easily connect to any of our commercial grade monitors. Kit includes one (L or R) or both cameras as specified in the configuration menu above. Choose the appropriate length commercial grade cable for your side cameras from the drop down when ordering- CS-UC10 or CS-UC20.
Call if you have questions or need a custom kit put together.
|Agriculture / Commercial||Commercial|
|Cam Only/Complete Kit||Complete Kit|
|Number of Triggers||3|
|Video System||NTSC/PAL Auto Switching|
|Impact Rating||4g monitor, 20g camera|
|Bracket Type||Monitor and camera- Steel u bracket|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||0 Lux|
|Power Supply||12-24 Volts|
|Sound Options||Without Microphone|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||700 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Not Available|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing + Side Mount|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Connection||Commercial 4 Pin Coax|
|System Type||Standard Build|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||3|
|Camera Type||Rear Camera, Side Camera, Multiple cameras (kit), Trailer/Camper/5th Wheel camera|
|Vehicle Category||Truck, Camper/Trailer (if needing standalone system), Universal|
|Number of Cameras||3|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|Camera Mount Location||Universal Mount|
|For a monitor it uses||Packaged w/Aftermarket Monitor|
You can mount this camera kit on anything with a 12v or 24v power source.
Rear camera and side cameras install virtually anywhere. Power is run to the cameras through the coaxial cable so it is not necessary to locate power on the trailer or area where the cameras are mounted. Simply connect the power at the monitor and run the coax to your quick disconnect... simple!
The quick disconnect system will mount in your rear bumper and on the trailer, then the coiled heavy duty cable can be disconnected to allow simple separation from your trailer.
Make installation even easier with an add on 12 Volt power source to eliminate the need to locate a power source on the vehicle and avoid cutting or splicing into factory wiring! See related item SKU: CS-RPW-P