Heavy Duty 5th Wheel, Trailer, Camper Camera Kit with Dual Screen Mirror
This kit is designed to add a rear camera to the back of your travel trailer or 5th wheel! Comes with everything you need to install the camera on the rear of the trailer and run a 4 pin coax to the cab to connect to the included dual 4.3" display rear view mirror. This kit includes our 5th wheel trailer quick disconnect system allowing you to disconnect your trailer with ease by making the camera connections as simple as unplugging the lights of the trailer.
- Sony CCD with 700 TV lines
- 64' 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC20)
- 32' 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC10)
- Trailer quick disconnect system for easy camera connections - weather tight! (CS-UTQC)
- Rear view mirror-wedge style mount, auto dimming,with dual 4.3" displays
- All connections are weather tight except those made inside the cab!
- 1 Year warranty
- Sony Ultra CCD for a really clear image
- 19 infra-red LED's that will create a daytime like display even in complete darkness
- 150 degree view
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 0 lux (no light required to operate)
- Heavy cast casing, steel mounting bracket and steel sunsheild
- Locking weather tight connector
- 1 year warranty
Dual Screen Mirror Specs:
- Auto dimming mirror with (2) 4.3" Color Rear Camera Displays
- 4 RCA video inputs-Connect up to 4 cameras. (1 included)
- Reverse trigger wire that automatically activates screen for rear camera when in reverse
- Adjustable parking guidelines! Move the lines around the screen to line them up perfectly for your vehicle
- Included remote control
- Auto-Dimming Feature
- Display screen is ultra-bright! See clearly during direct sunlight and screen also automatically dims in the darkness to avoid blinding the driver.
- Standard Windshield Wedge Mount
- Not compatible with auto-dimming side mirrors.
- 1 year warranty
Call if you have questions or need a custom kit put together.
|Agriculture / Commercial||Commercial|
|Cam Only/Complete Kit||Complete Kit|
|Number of Triggers||2|
|Video System||NTSC/PAL Auto Switching|
|Impact Rating||20g camera|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||0 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Sound Options||Without Microphone|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||700 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Connection||Commercial 4 Pin Coax|
|System Type||Standard Build|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||4|
|Mirror Options||Video, Adjustable Parking Lines|
|Mirror Mount||Wedge Style|
|Camera Type||Rear Camera, Front Camera, Multiple cameras (kit)|
|Vehicle Category||Truck, Camper/Trailer (if needing standalone system), Universal|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|Camera Mount Location||Universal Mount|
|For a monitor it uses||Packaged w/Rear view mirror display|
|Monitor Size||4.3'' Mirror|
You can mount this camera kit on anything with a 12v power source.
Mirror mount requires a wedge style mount.
Camera installs virtually anywhere. Power is run to the camera through the coaxial cable so it is not necessary to locate power on the trailer or area where the camera is mounted. Simply connect the power for the mirror and camera in the cab of the vehicle and run the coax to your camera location... simple!
The quick disconnect system will mount in your rear bumper and on the trailer, then the coiled heavy duty cable can be disconnected to allow simple separation from your trailer.