2014-15 GM Truck Salt Spreader/Camper Camera Kit
This is a plug and play camera kit that will allow you to replace your factory tailgate camera with this heavy duty commercial camera - PLUG AND PLAY!
Use this camera for salt spreaders, bed campers, 5th wheel applications, airstream tailgates, and any other application where you are required to remove your factory tailgate. Simply mount the camera on any surface and run the coax cable to your factory backup camera connection for a simple and seamless installation. The coaxial cable can be ordered in three sizes - 16', 32' or 64', Selectable from this product page.
Kit includes the following:
- CCD heavy duty commercial camera
- 10' (standard), 16', 32' or 64' (optional) coaxial wire harness with weather tight connectors
- Camera pigtail harness, which adapts to the factory connectors for plug and play with your existing wiring (6 pin factory connector) - no cutting or splicing!
- One year warranty!
- 1/3" Sony CCD w/ 700 TV lines of resolution
- 19 infra-red LED's that will create a daytime like display even in complete darkness
- 150 degree view
- 0 lux (no light required to operate)
- Heavy cast casing, steel mounting bracket
- Locking weather tight connectors
- Plug and play GM connector connects behind rear bumper using same plug as factory camera
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||0 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||700 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Not Available|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Wiring Type||Factory Plug&Play|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
|Model||Sierra,Sierra HD,Silverado,Silverado HD|
2014-15 IntelliLink Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, Denali, and HD trucks with factory installed backup camera.
YOU MUST CONFIRM THE YELLOW WIRE IN YOUR CURRENT CAMERA HARNESS! Contact us if you don't have the yellow wire.