2017+ Super Duty Front, Rear, And Side Camera Kit, SYNC 3
Can't see over that hood? Want to see what's next to you before changing lanes? How about a little help when backing up? This is your solution and is a Camera Source exclusive for your 2017+ Super Duty with an 8" SYNC 3 display!!
This kit does not require any splicing into factory wiring. The multi-cam integration module allows for plug and play integration into your factory screen without having the dealer flash your radio. The rear camera will come on automatically when in reverse allowing you to see the bumper and trailer hitch. The front camera will come on when you shift from reverse to drive. Side cameras can be programmed to come on with turn signals. You can also manually activate them.
- Multi-cam interface for your SYNC 3 8" factory display (display not included)- plug and play and no dealer flashing required!
- Universal front camera with harness and dual mount brackets
- (2) side cameras with wiring harnesses and brackets
- OEM tailgate handle (Black) with pre-mounted Camera-Source camera and harness. Harness is loomed for extra durability!
- 12 volt power module
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3 year warranty on the cameras
Front Camera Specifications:
- CMOS forward looking camera - designed for front applications
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .2 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Front camera has removable guidelines
Rear Camera Specifications:
- Sensor: SUPER CMOS
- Resolution: 600 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: <0.2 Lux
- View Angle: 170
- Working Voltage: DC 9-16V
- Video Color: Full
- Parking Line: On/Off switchable
- Operating Temperature: -30C to +70C
- Water proof: IP67
Side Camera Specifications:
- Camera Source exclusive Super CMOS - 600 TV lines of resolution for the ultimate color and clarity!
- 150 degree view
- Side cameras are designed for rear-view applications and can be fully adjusted to meet your view needs
- Swivel lens for aiming
- Side cameras-removable guidelines
- 3 year limited warranty!
SYNC 3 Multi Cam interface:
- 1 Composite Video input.
- Left Camera input.
- Right Camera input.
- Front Camera input.
- Rear Camera input.
- Lane Watch Cameras (left & right): Automatically triggered with turn signals.
- Front Camera: Can be triggered at any time in any speed, by a specific button.
- Rear Camera: Aftermarket rear view camera can be triggered at any time in any speed, by a specific button.
- Video in motion function: Allows passenger access to Navigation menu while vehicle is in motion.
- Video interface is 100% Plug & Play and requires no wire splicing.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
Composite Video Input: is controlled by the Volume button and is designed for:
- 1. DVD
- 2. Game Consoles
- 3. PC’s
- 4. Smartphones / Tablets (Depending on the type of smartphone / Tablet you intend to use a Smartphone Mirror Interface is required and sold separately)
Music or Video playback from Smartphones / Tablets can be achieved with a Smartphone Mirror Interface add-on.(sold separately)
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
- 1 year warranty
The integration module connects directly to your factory SYNC 3 system. Allows connection of 4 cameras total to the factory screen. Also, allows monitoring of any connected camera at any time while driving. Right and left blind spot camera inputs are automatically triggered by the turn signals.
Additional cameras and radio display are not included. This kit is designed to work with your existing 8" SYNC 3 factory radio. This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of the truck,both sides, and while backing! Professional installation is recommended.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front or Rear Facing|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Sensor Brand||EVI Systems|
|Viewing Angle||160 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||4|
|Number of Cameras||4|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|