Ford Universal Camera for SYNC 3 Displays - Use Front or Rear!
Camera is FMVSS 111 compliant! Adding a 2nd backup camera or front camera to a Ford car or truck with an 8" SYNC 3 Factory Display Radio could never be simpler and more affordable!
This CMOS license plate mounted backup camera kit will allow you to integrate rear view or front view safety to any vehicle with a license plate, an 8" factory SYNC 3 factory display, and existing factory backup camera. In fact, the camera can be converted to mount on any flat surface! All the cables are included and the 25' long harness terminates with an RCA connection so you can integrate into the included Multi-Camera Interface . The camera has adjustable tilt and comes with parking guideline options, meaning that the guidelines can be turned off. This camera can also be used as a front camera by simply switching it to a forward looking image on the harness during the installation!
- Mini license bar universal mount camera
- Super CMOS sensor for ultra clear display (the best available)
- Resolution: 600 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2 Lux
- View Angle: 170
- Video Output: Full color video
- Working Voltage: DC 9-16V
- Parking Line: On/Off selectable
- Image: Mirror/Non mirror selectable
- Water proof: IP67
- 25 foot harness- loomed if you select vehicle type "Truck" from drop-down when ordering
- 3 year warranty on the camera
Interface module features:
The integration module is plug and play with your factory SYNC 3 system. Allows connection of 4 cameras to the factory screen in addition to the OEM backup camera. Also, allows monitoring of any connected camera at any time while driving (not including OEM backup camera). Right and left blind spot camera inputs are automatically triggered by the turn signals. Factory rear camera is not available above 7 mph.
- 1 Composite Video input.
- Left Camera input.
- Right Camera input.
- Front Camera input.
- Rear Camera input.
- Vehicles with OEM rear view camera: OEM rear camera will work as it did before
- Lane Watch Cameras (left & right): Automatically triggered with turn signals.
- Front Camera: Can be triggered at any time in any speed, by a specific button.
- Rear Camera: Aftermarket rear view camera can be triggered at any time in any speed, by a specific button.
- Video in motion function: Allows passenger access to Navigation menu while vehicle is in motion.
- Video interface is 100% Plug & Play and requires no wire splicing.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
Composite Video Input: is controlled by the Volume button and is designed for:
- 1. DVD
- 2. Game Consoles
- 3. PC’s
- 4. Smartphones / Tablets (Depending on the type of smartphone / Tablet you intend to use a Smartphone Mirror Interface is required and sold separately)
Music or Video playback from Smartphones / Tablets can be achieved with a Smartphone Mirror Interface add-on.(sold separately)
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
12 volt power module included- No cutting or splicing of factory wiring!
No monitor is included with this kit as it is designed to work with your existing 8" SYNC 3 radio screen . This camera comes with a 3 year warranty and the interface module has a 1 year warranty. Professional installation is recommended.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 68 Camera|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front or Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||4|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
Vehicle must have a 8" factory SYNC 3 radio display and factory rear camera.
- 2016-2020 F-150
- 2017-2020 F250,F350, F450, F550
- 2017-2020 Explorer
- 2016-2020 Expedition
This camera kit will fit any vehicle with a license plate when using the license plate bracket. When using the small mount bracket the minimum surface required is 1.5 inches wide by .75 inches deep.
Install on either your license plate mount or on any flat surface - comes with two brackets. The multi-camera interface is plug and play with your factory radio wiring and does not require any dealer programming. It does require you to remove the radio in order to install.
12 volt power module connects directly to the battery. Camera power wire connects to the power module.