Commercial Second Cam Option for Sierra/Silverado Factory Display
This kit includes a harness that will allow you to use your factory radio display and toggle between your factory installed back up camera and this commercial camera when in reverse. The camera connects to a video switcher harness that connects to the same connector on the back of your factory display that your factory rear camera uses.
This kit comes in handy when you have a trailer behind the truck since the rear of the trailer is a serious blind spot! This kit is designed to solve that problem by adding the second rear camera on the rear of the truck or trailer. This camera has built in LED's for better night vision. Comes with everything you need to install the camera on the rear of the trailer and run a 4 pin coax to the cab to connect to the video switcher. Optional trailer quick disconnect system allowing you to disconnect your trailer with ease by making the camera connections as simple as unplugging the lights of the trailer.
The included video switcher harness allows you to choose which camera you want to display when in reverse by flipping a switch.
Notes about the included integration cable:
- Truck must have a rear view camera that was installed at the factory and is displayed on your factory IO4, IO5, or IO6 radio screen (2014-2018 models only)
- Kit includes a video switcher harness that allows you to connect both your factory tailgate camera and this commercial camera to your factory radio. The switch allows you to choose which one is displayed in reverse.
- Commercial grade night vision camera with 700 TV lines of resolution Sony CCD sensor (CS-UCCD-SONY)
- Camera special design allows it to be used with North American factory navigation units
- 64' length 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC20)
- 4 pin male to RCA conversion harness so that you can connect to the video switcher
- All connections are weather tight except those made inside the cab!
- Integration harness with toggle switch for GM IO4, IO5, IO6 display. Not compatible with IOB display.
- OPTIONAL-Trailer quick disconnect system for easy camera connections - weather tight! (CS-UTQC)
- Install instructions
- 1 Year warranty
- 1/3" Sony CCD for the highest clarity available
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 150 degree field of view
- IR LED's for clear night vision even in complete blackness
- Weather grommet for easy cable passage to the interior
- Aluminum alloy weather tight casing with IP68 water resistance
- Weather tight screw connectors for extremely secure and dry connections
- 1 Year Warranty
**Display not included** This kit connects to your existing factory display. Not compatible with IOB display.
|Vehicle Interface||Not Included|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||700 TVL|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Connection||RCA with opt. Factory Interface|
|Sensor Brand||EVI Systems|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Camera Type||Rear Camera, Utility Bed Camera Systems, Trailer/Camper/5th Wheel camera|
|Vehicle Category||Truck, Camper/Trailer (if connecting to vehicle wiring)|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|Camera Mount Location||Camper/Utility Bed, Universal Mount|
|For a monitor it uses||Your factory display|
|Radio Screen Size||4.2" MyLink, 8" MyLInk/Intellilink|
|Model||Sierra,Sierra HD,Silverado,Silverado HD|
2014-2018 Sierra or Silverado with iO4, iO5, or iO6 factory radio. To confirm radio type, locate the Service Parts Identification sticker in your glove box. Look for code IO4, IO5, or IO6 on this glove box sticker to confirm compatibility. See images for example.
Will not work with 7" IOB screen.