Toyota Tacoma Backup Camera for Aftermarket Monitors
Premium camera kit with an OEM grade 12 VOLT high resolution camera for superior quality in color, clarity, and night vision. This camera will also allow you to see the rear bumper and trailer hitch for easy connections - even at night!
NOTE: This kit is for aftermarket monitors with RCA input. If you need plug and play to a factory display see our other items.
This camera kit comes in three different options:
1. You can order the base kit (without the Pop and Lock), which comes with just the camera module and chassis harness. This would be for applications where you want to use your existing factory handle or already have the Pop N Lock handle.
2. You can order the camera kit with the black PL5500 Pop and Lock locking tailgate handle. The camera is pre-mounted and the P&L handle has it's own set of keys.
3. You can order the camera kit with the black PL5400 Pop and Lock locking tailgate handle. The camera is pre-mounted and the P&L handle uses your existing vehicle key since the tumbler is programmable.
This camera kit provides the ultimate package in safety and security! This camera kit looks like a factory camera, but outperforms the factory camera in all categories. This kit comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your aftermarket radio or universal monitor.
This package contains:
- Super CMOS day/night vision camera, either as a mountable module or pre-mounted in a PopNLock locking tailgate handle.
- 25' pre-loomed chassis harness
- Wire connectors
- Detailed Installation instructions
- Easy tailgate removal with the integrated quick release harness
- 3-Year camera warranty!
NOTE: No monitor is included in this kit. Camera Specs:
- Super CMOS - The best available and only at Camera Source
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- 170 degree view
- Optional custom OE inspired parking guidelines - can be turned off at the harness
Additional Information: This tailgate handle assembly and camera replace your existing handle as an exact factory replacement kit. NAVIGATION SYSTEM IN PHOTO IS NOT INCLUDED.
Looking for a complete kit with rear view mirror monitor or to plug into your factory radio? Check out the OE Fit area of our online category and find this quality kit bundled with a Gentex auto-dimming rear view mirror for a discounted price!
|Vehicle Interface||Not Included|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Factory OE Fit Replacement|
|Connection||Aftermarket Display (RCA)|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Type||Rear Camera|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|Camera Mount Location||Factory Tailgate|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your aftermarket display (RCA)|
2005-2015 Tacoma 12 VOLT installations.
Not suitable for factory 6 volt plug and play. Camera Source carries a 6 volt plug and play system for your 2010-2014+ Tacoma so see our catalog or inquire for more information.
Monitor requires RCA input for backup camera.
Easy to install kit replaces your factory tailgate handle with this locking handle with the camera module. Installation instructions will walk you through the entire installation process!
If you order the module only it will mount in your factory handle using the factory screws that are holding the camera blank-out plate in the existing handle.
The harness will run from the tailgate all the way into the cab and terminate with RCA so it can be connected to any monitor. If your Tacoma is a 2010 or newer check out our full line of plug and play camera kits for your Tacoma, which will make installation much easier.