Plug & Play Replacement Camera fits 2010-2017 Tundra
Finally an affordable solution to replacing your burned out factory Tundra camera!
This is a plug and play replacement module for your factory camera on 2010-2017 Toyota® Tundra series pickup trucks. Simply remove your old camera module from the bezel and replace with this new module! Installation time is less than 15 minutes and save $$HUNDREDS$$ over a factory replacement module that is priced at over $800!
- Camera module only - does not come with a handle. Camera will mount into your existing handle.
- Camera module premounted in OEM Toyota handle. This option uses a factory Toyota® handle and is completely assembled and ready to install
- Camera module premounted in aftermarket handle. This option is the same as above but in an aftermarket Tundra handle with camera opening
NOTE: This is a 6 volt camera and is designed to replace an existing Tundra camera. Toyota® navigation units and mirrors produce 6 volts to the camera output and require this camera as it is a compatible CMOS that runs on 6 volts. If your Tundra didn't come with a camera and are looking to add one see our complete lineup of 12 volt Tundra camera kits!
- Super CMOS 6v sensor - ultra clear picture and color contrast
- <.2 LUX night vision
- 600 TVL of resolution
- Factory parking guidelines - optional turn on and off at the harness
- Requires 6 volt input
- 2010-2017 plug and play OEM Toyota® harness included
- 3 year warranty!
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||6 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Factory OE Fit Replacement|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Type||Rear Camera|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Reason for Shopping||Factory camera failed/need replacement|
|Wiring Type||Factory Plug&Play|
|Camera Mount Location||Factory Tailgate|
|For a monitor it uses||Your factory display|
2010-2017 Toyota® Tundra with existing backup camera.
Remove the torx screws on the back side of the tailgate, remove the two bolts holding your factory camera to the bezel, unplug the factory camera from the harness. To replace simply reverse the order - 15 minutes to install!