Auto Trailer Camera Switcher for 2019 Ranger
Finally! An easy way to add a reverse camera to any trailer and have it automatically displayed on your factory display screen when connected. Plug and play with your factory wiring! Automatically detects when the trailer camera is plugged in and switches from the tailgate camera view to the trailer camera view.
This simple switcher box is plug and play with your factory camera wiring at the back of the truck. Mount your camera and cabling on the trailer and plug into the T-harness on the switcher box and you’re all set. No complex installation behind the dash. Everything is easily accessible under the tailgate at the back of the truck. No cutting or splicing!
When you want to disconnect the trailer simply unplug the trailer camera and the camera view automatically switches back to the factory tailgate camera. Cover the disconnected cables with the provided dust caps for protection.
Kit includes the following:
- Heavy duty commercial camera with Sony CCD sensor, customized to work with your factory display radio for the clearest picture available
- Auto Trailer switcher box with OEM to commercial coax conversion harness-plug and play! (Pat. No: 9154746, 9882319).
- OEM conversion harness has factory ends for plug and play with your existing wiring.
- 32' coaxial wire harness with weather tight connectors (unless other option selected above)
- Cable dust cap(2)
- One year warranty!
- Sony Ultra CCD for a clear image
- Infra-red LED's that will create a daytime like display even in complete darkness
- 150 degree view
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 0 lux (no light required to operate)
- Heavy cast casing and steel mounting bracket
- Locking weather tight connector
**Not compatible with trucks that have the 360 surround view system**
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||0 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||700 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Not Available|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Camera Type||Rear Camera, Utility Bed Camera Systems|
|Vehicle Category||Truck, Camper/Trailer (if connecting to vehicle wiring)|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Reason for Shopping||Relocating factory camera|
|Wiring Type||Factory Plug&Play|
|Camera Mount Location||Camper/Utility Bed, Universal Mount|
|For a monitor it uses||Your factory display|
|Radio Screen Size||Factory LCD|
Ford Ranger truck with a factory installed backup camera. This kit relies on the factory camera chassis harness to operate. Not compatible if your truck has the 360 surround view system.
2019 Ford Ranger
Note: The automatic lowering and power locking tailgate feature is disabled when using this kit.
Mount the camera anywhere! Versatile mount allows for surface mount in virtually any location. Camera tilt is adjustable so the view can be adjusted to accommodate any view required!
Power is run to the camera through the coaxial cable so it is not necessary to locate power on the trailer or area where the camera is mounted.
Auto switcher box plugs directly into the factory camera connection located under the truck, behind the rear bumper.
No complex installation behind the dash. Everything is easily accessible under the tailgate at the back of the truck. No cutting or splicing!