Add Front Cam, Force OEM Rear Cam Interface for 8" Ford® Factory SYNC 3
This camera interface allows users to add a front camera, view a factory rear view camera at any speed, and unlock the factory NAV system to allow the passenger to enter addresses while the vehicle is in motion. All integrated into the 8” factory display with SYNC 3.
The integration module is plug and play with your factory SYNC 3 system. Allows connection of 1 front camera to the factory screen in addition to the OEM backup camera. Also, allows monitoring of OEM backup camera at any speed.
Front Camera Interface is equipped with:
- Front Camera composite (RCA) video input.
- Composite video input is controlled by the Volume button. View Front camera at any time: Perfect for parking! Manually activate the front camera by pressing and holding the radio volume/power button for 7 seconds. The unit will automatically turn on the front camera for 7 seconds after you switch out of reverse gear.
- Navigation unlock: This interface module allows passenger access to the Navigation menu while vehicle is in motion. Passenger can enter a destination address on the go!
- Force Factory Rear Camera at any time (requires wire splicing).
- Video Interface is 100% Plug & Play, OEM Rear camera forcing requires wire splicing.
- Detailed instructions to guide you through the installation.
- SYNC 3 (V2-V3.4) interface module: NAV IN MOTION LOCKOUT BYPASS + FRONT CAMERA INTERFACE + FORCE OEM REAR CAMERA
- Install instructions
- CAMERAS AND DISPLAY RADIO NOT INCLUDED
This interface kit comes with a 1 year warranty.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Camera Input Ports||1|
|Camera Type||Front Camera|
|Vehicle Category||Car, Truck|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|Wiring Type||Factory Plug&Play|
|Camera Mount Location||Front Grille|
|For a monitor it uses||Your factory display|
|Radio Screen Size||Ford 8" Sync 3|
This kit is compatible with F-150 and Super Duty trucks that have a Ford 8” SYNC 3 (V2.0-V3.4) factory display.
2017-2021 Super Duty
Adds NAV IN MOTION LOCKOUT BYPASS + FRONT CAMERA INTERFACE + FORCE OEM REAR CAMERA to 8" SYNC 3 Displays. The interface module plugs into the back of your factory navigation screen. The instructions walk you through the entire installation process.
OEM Rear camera forcing requires wire splicing.
Connect 12 volt power module directly to the battery and connect all camera power wires directly to the power module.
Nav in Motion: Press and hold the Mute button on the steering wheel for 7 seconds, the function is activated for 60 seconds. This allows you to enter an address while the vehicle is in motion.
Force Front Camera: Press and hold the Power button for 7 seconds to turn on the front camera at any time.
Force Rear Camera: Press the Front Defroster button 2 times. Rear camera can also be switched on in Front camera mode by pressing the Power button for one second once the front camera is activated.