5th Wheel, Trailer, Camper Camera Kit for Ford SYNC 3
This kit is designed to add a rear camera to the back of your travel trailer or 5th wheel! This comes in handy when you have a trailer behind the truck since the rear of the trailer is a serious blind spot! This kit is designed to solve that problem by adding the second rear camera on the rear of the truck or trailer. Comes with everything you need to install the camera on the rear of the trailer and run a 4 pin coax to the cab to connect to your factory SYNC 3 display.
This kit includes our 5th wheel trailer quick disconnect system allowing you to disconnect your trailer with ease by making the camera connections as simple as unplugging the lights of the trailer.
- Commercial grade night vision camera with 700 TV lines of resolution Sony CCD sensor (CS-UCCD-SONY)
- Multi cam interface for SYNC 3 - connect up to 3 cameras in addition to your OEM camera (radio not included)
- 64' length 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC20)
- 32' length 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC10)
- Trailer quick disconnect system for easy camera connections - weather tight! (CS-UTQC)
- 4 pin male to RCA conversion harness so that you can connect to your interface module easily (CS-RCA-4PIN-M)
- 12 Volt power module
- All connections are weather tight except those made inside the cab!
- 1 Year warranty on camera and interface
SYNC 3 Interface module features:
The integration module is plug and play with your factory SYNC 3 system. Allows connection of 4 cameras to the factory screen in addition to the OEM backup camera. Also, allows monitoring of any connected camera at any time while driving (not including OEM backup camera). Right and left blind spot camera inputs are automatically triggered by the turn signals. Easy to use menus in the factory screen with operation choices. Factory rear camera is not available above 7 mph.
- 1 Composite Video input for trailer camera
- Left Camera input.
- Right Camera input.
- Front Camera input.
- Rear Camera input.
- Vehicles with OEM rear view camera: OEM rear camera will work as it did before
- Lane Watch Cameras (left & right): Automatically triggered with turn signals.
- Front Camera: Can be triggered at any time in any speed, by a specific button.
- Rear Camera: Aftermarket rear view camera can be triggered at any time in any speed, by a specific button.
- Video in motion function: Allows passenger access to Navigation menu while vehicle is in motion.
- Video interface is 100% Plug & Play and requires no wire splicing.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
Composite Video Input: is controlled by the Volume button and is designed for:
- 1. DVD- 2. Game Consoles
- 3. PC’s
- 4. Smartphones / Tablets (Depending on the type of smartphone / Tablet you intend to use a Smartphone Mirror Interface is required and sold separately)
Music or Video playback from Smartphones / Tablets can be achieved with a Smartphone Mirror Interface add-on.(sold separately)
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||0 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||700 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Not Available|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||4|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
This kit is compatible with Ford 8” SYNC 3 factory displays.
Not compatible with trucks that have the 360 degree view system.
Ford F-Series trucks
-2017-2020 F250, F350, F450, F550
Camera installs virtually anywhere. Power to the camera is run through the coaxial cable so it is not necessary to locate power on the trailer or area where the camera is mounted.
The interface module plugs into the back of your factory navigation screen, and the cameras connect to the interface module. Connect the 12 volt power module to the battery. Connect harness to 12 volt power module. The instructions walk you through the entire installation process.