2017+ Super Duty w/ 360 view-Commercial Trailer Cam-On Demand
- Heavy duty commercial camera with Sony CCD sensor
- OEM to commercial coax conversion harness
- 32' coaxial wire harness with weather tight connectors (unless other option selected above)
- Camera harness has factory ends for plug and play with your existing wiring
- Camera on Demand module
- One year warranty!
- Sony Ultra CCD for a really clear image
- 19 infra-red LED's that will create a daytime like display even in complete darkness
- 150 degree view
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 0 lux (no light required to operate)
- Heavy cast casing, steel mounting bracket and steel sun shield
- Locking weather tight connector
Click HERE to see a video of the install!
360 Surround View-Camera On Demand Specs:
- NAV Motion Lockout bypass (grants passenger access to navigation menu while in motion).
- 1 Composite video input (for external video source like: DVD Player, Smartphone Mirroring, etc.).
- View / access front camera, left & right side cameras, cargo camera, rear tail gate camera at higher speeds.
- Left and right turn signals activate OEM left and right side cameras (function can be disabled / enabled).
- Video Interface / Bypass is 100% Plug & Play with vehicle specific harness to ensure OEM wires remain intact and undamaged.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||0 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||700 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Not Available|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Wiring Type||Factory Plug&Play|
|Camera Mount Location||Camper/Utility Bed, Universal Mount|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
2017+ Ford Super Duty trucks- F250, F350, F450, F550 with the 5 camera/360 degree/birds eye view system from the factory.
Your truck will only have the 12 pin auxillary camera plug under the spare tire if the truck has the 360 degree/bird's eye view system from the factory.
NOTE: The camera does not provide a 360 degree view.