2016+ Ford Raptor 360 OEM Cams In Motion, Nav Unlock, Trailer Camera Kit
Add a trailer camera to your 2016+ Ford Raptor truck that has the 360 view camera system. This kit includes a harness that will allow you to use your 8" factory SYNC 3 radio display to view your OEM 360 Cameras In Motion, unlock your Navigation to enter addresses while the vehicle is in motion, and includes a Video interface to allow the addition of a trailer camera.
This kit comes in handy when you have a trailer behind the truck since the rear of the trailer is a serious blind spot! This kit is designed to solve that problem by adding the second rear camera on the rear of the truck or trailer. This camera has built in LED's for better night vision. Comes with everything you need to install the camera on the rear of the trailer and run a 4 pin coax to the cab to connect to the interface module. This kit even comes with our trailer quick disconnect system allowing you to disconnect your trailer with ease by making the camera connections as simple as unplugging the lights of the trailer.
- Commercial grade night vision camera with 700 TV lines of resolution Sony CCD sensor (CS-UCCD-SONY)
- 64' length 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC20)
- Trailer quick disconnect system for easy camera connections - weather tight! (CS-UTQC)
- 4 pin male to RCA conversion harness so that you can connect to the interface module
- All connections are weather tight except those made inside the cab!
- Interface module that is plug and play with your factory 8" SYNC 3 Display
- Install instructions
- 1 Year warranty
- 1/3" Sony CCD Commercial grade camera
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 150 degree field of view
- 18 IR LED's for clear night vision even in complete blackness
- Weather grommet for easy cable passage to the interior
- Aluminum alloy weather tight casing with IP68 water resistance - adjustable glare shield included
- Weather tight screw connectors for extremely secure and dry connections
- 1 Year Warranty
Interface module details:
- Plug and Play with your 8" SYNC 3 factory display
- OEM 360 Camera in Motion- Unlock your 360 view cameras to view at anytime going down the road.
- NAV in motion lockout bypass- Passenger can enter addresses into the Navigation system while the vehicle is in motion. **NOTE** when certain functions are activated (viewing cameras in motion or nav bypass) navigation won't to track / guide properly, disengage function to use the navigation.
- Video input for trailer camera- Add a trailer camera and view it anytime going down the road
- 1 Year Warranty
**Only compatible with trucks that have the 360 degree view system from the factory.**
|Night Vision||0 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||700 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Not Available|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Brand||EVI Systems|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||1|
|Camera Type||Rear Camera, Trailer/Camper/5th Wheel camera|
|Vehicle Category||Truck, Camper/Trailer (if connecting to vehicle wiring)|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|Camera Mount Location||Universal Mount|
|For a monitor it uses||Your factory display|
|Radio Screen Size||Ford 8" Sync 3|
2016-2019 Ford Raptor trucks with 360 view camera system from the factory and 8" factory SYNC 3 display.
**Only compatible with trucks that have the 360 degree view system**
Remove the radio to gain access to the display screen, install the interface module. Module is plug and play with your factory radio-No cutting or splicing of factory wiring.