Speedometer EVIC Instrument Panel Cluster, Fits 2014-2018 GM® Silverado or Sierra Diesel Truck
Do you own a 2014-2018 GM® full-size truck or SUV and want to take advantage of the feature loaded premium Denali digital speedometer cluster? We are now offering this exciting upgrade!
- Supplied cluster will be pre-programmed to accept vehicle's mileage automatically from one of multiple ECU within the vehicle.
- The supplied cluster will match your current cluster whether it's red or the green/blue color.
- Supplied cluster engine idle and full run time hours will be set to zero. Since the base clusters don't show idle time we just leave them at zero. If you would like your engine hours updated on the supplied cluster then your local dealer will need to connect their scan tool to your vehicle and provide you with a printout from GDS2 showing both idle and full run time.
- Please let a team member know if you have recently upgraded to GPS navigation or Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto® upgrade. These options will not be shown when our programmers decode your VIN.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks to procure, program, and ship your cluster.
- We offer these clusters in both MPH and KPH formats.
- Please allow a few tanks of fuel to be burned before the estimated fuel range meter is in sync.
- The transmission temp gauge will be located within the tow haul mode.
**We will contact you after your purchase to confirm your specific vehicle details for pre-programming.**
Installation of this product would be rated a 2 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. Detailed install instructions are included.