2014-18 GM Front, Rear, and Side Camera Kit for 8" Display
This is a complete kit that contains our GM tailgate handle with our exclusive rear camera, universal front camera, two side cameras, and a multi-cam integration module for your 8" factory MyLink/IntelliLink screen.
Because of the complexity of the side mirror disassembly professional installation is recommended.
- Multi-cam interface for your MyLink/IntelliLink 8" factory display (display not included)- plug and play and no dealer flashing required!
- Universal front camera with harness and dual mount brackets
- Two side cameras with brackets (mount under your side mirrors)
- OEM Rear Tailgate Handle with our exclusive pre-mounted camera
- Mounting hardware
- Camera wiring harnesses
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- Forward looking camera - designed for front applications
- Side cameras are designed for rear-view applications and can be fully adjusted to meet your view needs
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- <.2 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- 3 year warranty on the cameras!
Multi Cam interface features:
- Front facing camera can be triggered to power on automatically when the vehicle is going less than 10 mph or manually using your factory display touchscreen.
- Turn signal activated mirror mount cameras can also be powered on manually via the touch screen's Camera icon.
- Reverse-triggered bed-view/cargo camera. Can also be manually powered on
- Mobile device screen sharing-HDMI input allows mirroring of Android or iOS device's screen directly to the dash of the vehicle while the USB port also provides charging of the device. Audio from the device streams via the vehicle's Bluetooth system.
- Radio volume and A/C controls are available on-screen even when video from a camera or mobile device is active. Doesn't interrupt any factory features!
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
The integration module is completely plug and play with your factory MyLink/IntelliLink system. Allows connection of five cameras to the factory screen. Also, allows monitoring of any connected camera at any time while driving. Right and left blind spot camera inputs are automatically triggered by the turn signals. Easy to use menus in the factory screen with operation choices.
This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of truck, behind the truck, and both sides! Will only display one camera at a time. Cameras come with a 3 year warranty. Interface module has a 1 year warranty. Professional installation is recommended.
**Not compatible if vehicle has Rear Seat Entertainment system.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front or Rear Facing|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Sensor Brand||EVI Systems|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||5|
|Number of Cameras||4|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
|Model||Sierra,Sierra HD,Canyon,Silverado,Silverado HD,Colorado|
The side cameras will mount under your side mirrors, which will require complete removal and disassembly of your mirrors. These mirrors can be challenging to disassemble so professional installation is recommended for this kit.
The rear camera kit will replace your factory tailgate handle.
Front camera mounts to any flat surface and has parking guidelines that can be turned off. You will need to switch it to the forward looking image on the harness during the installation.
The Multi-cam integration module is plug and play with your factory 8" MyLink/IntelliLink screen. You will need to remove your factory 8" screen to gain access to the back of the connections. The module will be plug and play and has RCA connections for the cameras to connect directly to the screen.