10" High-Definition Quad Screen,1 AHD rear camera, 2 AHD side cameras
Complete camera kit includes a 10" AHD Quad monitor, one 960P AHD rear camera, and two 960P AHD side cameras for maximum visibility and easy 3 camera quick disconnect trailer cable!
This complete kit contains everything you need to wire a vehicle for three total cameras and connect to the included 10" High Definition quad monitor.
This kit includes the following:
- (1) 10" AHD Quad monitor
- (1) AHD commercial grade rear view camera with Sony sensor and night vision - 960 TV lines of resolution, 0 LUX, 150 degree view
- (2) AHD commercial grade side view cameras with Sony sensors and night vision, 960 TV lines of resolution, 0 LUX, 120 degree view
- 32' 4 pin coaxial camera cables (2)
- 64' 4 pin coaxial camera cable (for rear camera)
- Includes 3 cam trailer quick disconnect system to allow you to disconnect your trailer with ease by making the camera connections as simple as unplugging the lights of the trailer.
- 1 year warranty on everything!
- screen size: 10 inch (diagonal length)
- Built-in quad display
- 16 : 9 wide screen display
- 1024x600 resolution
- Power supply is DC 12 V/24V compatible
- Remote control, OSD menu;
- Inputs for up to 4 cameras
Rear Camera specs:
- Analog High Definition
- 960x1280 resolution!
- Side camera-120 degree view, Rear camera- 150 degree view
- 9 IR LED's for clear night vision even in complete blackness
- Weather grommet for easy cable passage to the interior
- Rear camera-Steel weather tight casing with IP68 water resistance - adjustable glare shield included
- Side camera-Adjustable view- Mount upright, sideways, upside down.
- Weather tight screw connectors for extremely secure and dry connections
Side Camera specs:
- Sharp CCD night vision sensor
- Infrared LED's to allow vision in complete darkness
- 120 degree view
- 420 TV lines of resolution
- Solid steel bracket construction with plastic housing over camera assembly
- 1 year warranty
Warranty Information Camera Source warrants this product against material defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Camera Source is not responsible for a defect in this system as a result of misuse, improper installation, damage or mis-handling of the electronic components. Most issues can be resolved over the phone or by email so please contact us before returning any items.
|Agriculture / Commercial||Commercial|
|Cam Only/Complete Kit||Complete Kit|
|Number of Triggers||4|
|Video System||NTSC/PAL auto switching|
|Overall Dimensions||240 x 163 x 26 mm|
|Impact Rating||5g monitor, 50g camera|
|Vehicle Interface||Not Included|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 69|
|Night Vision||0 Lux|
|Power Supply||12-24 Volts|
|Sound Options||Without Microphone|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Parking Guidelines||Not Available|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Connection||Aftermarket Display (RCA)|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Number of Cameras||3|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
Monitor wires are clearly marked for easy identification when installing - requires 12 volt power, ground, and reverse trigger if desired. Camera power and video is supplied through the coaxial cable.
Side cameras install virtually anywhere. Rubber grommet passes through the surface so cable routing can be accomplished in a variety of ways.
The cables can only go together one way so it's simple to install!