Plug and Play Mini Universal Camera Kit, Fits 2007-2009 Tundra
Camera is FMVSS 111 compliant! New Product in stock and ready to ship! This is a plug and play camera kit that will allow you to mount a camera on your camper or trailer and have it plug into the existing camera connector behind your rear bumper.
This camera comes with a dual mounting system that can either be mounted to the license plate or use the small bracket to mount anywhere you wish! Small design allows for the camera to mounted in tight places.
Use this camera for bed campers, trailers, or any other application where you are required to remove your factory tailgate. Simply mount the camera on any surface and run the included 6' cable to your factory backup camera connection behind the rear bumper for a simple and seamless installation.
Kit includes the following:
- Super CMOS camera with night vision and optional parking lines
- Factory integration cable (plugs in under the box just in front of the rear bumper, uses the same connector as your factory camera). Cable is 6' long so it can be mounted by the license plate or in a higher mounting location on a drop in camper, utility bed, etc.
- 3 year warranty!
- Super CMOS 600 TV lines of resolution
- Optional parking lines - cut a wire on the harness to turn them off
- Mirror/Non-Mirror function - cut a wire on the harness to turn the camera into a non-mirror front facing camera
- IR sensor for night vision
- 170 degree view
- 6 volt input designed specifically for Toyota® applications
- <.2 lux (very little light required to operate)
- Small design for versatility in mounting
- Dual mounting system, choose either the license plate mount or the universal mini-mount for alternate locations. Both are included!
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 68 Camera|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||6 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front or Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Type||Rear Camera, Trailer/Camper/5th Wheel camera|
|Vehicle Category||Truck, Camper/Trailer (if connecting to vehicle wiring)|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Reason for Shopping||Relocating factory camera|
|Wiring Type||Factory Plug&Play|
|Camera Mount Location||Camper/Utility Bed, Universal Mount|
|For a monitor it uses||Your factory display|
|Radio Screen Size||Factory LCD|
2007-2009 Tundra with factory installed backup camera.
NOTE: vehicle must have come from the factory with a rear camera in order for this kit to function. Exception is some 2014+ vehicles are prewired directly to the radio so this kit will plug right in and function even if your truck didn't come with a camera.
Mount the camera anywhere! Versatile mount allows for surface mount in virtually any location.
Camera tilt is adjustable so the view can be adjusted to accommodate any view required!